We are now offering our peer support in an online capacity using Zoom.
Zoom is a video calling app a bit like Skype but it works really well for groups. We have been running these online sessions since COVID.
Our weekly group is every Monday evening from 8-9pm.
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to access the meeting link.
As Zoom is a video participation app, it’s nicer to have video on so we can see who we are talking to as a group. We can also see if someone gets really upset so we can support you further, but if you really don’t feel comfortable then please do turn it off.
24 hours notice
Please can you confirm your attendance each week 24 hours before the session so we can ensure our volunteers are prepared for you joining us. We will provide you with the Zoom meeting link.
Before attending our group – please read the following documents:
1. Peer Support Disclaimer: please click here
2. Code of Conduct: please click here
3. Referral Criteria: please click here
4. Access to subsidised services: please click here
6. Useful contacts including other services in Edinburgh, services nationally and emergency services: please click here
If you have any further questions at all then please email: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you!